Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dare we even say it?

We are leaving for Russia on Sunday! Really, we are this time!! We will arrive in Moscow on Monday and arrrive in Vladivostok on Tuesday morning. We have our appointment with the DOE on Tuesday afternoon and then on Wednesday morning ....................you got it............we finally get to meet K & I. We are over the top about it.

We will miss Mother's Day in the states but we will be home the next day, May 11th. Keegan will be at the house with our nephew Rob. (Thanks again Rob! - You're the best!)

We will try our best to update the blog every day.....................I guess it will depend on the internet service in Russia.

Please keep us all in your prayers!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow - Sunday!!! Fantastic news! Safe travels!

Kim

Amy said...

Have a great trip!! Sounds like your girls are in Arseniev?? That's where my T was born :)

The C. Crew said...

Safe travels...I know this is long awaited. Can't wait to read your blog! :) Just don't make any side trips to Mexico. :)