Friday, April 24, 2009

Will we ever get there?

Well, we still don't have travel dates. Maybe the week of the 4th or the 11th????

Our current visas will expire soon! Have to order new ones - AGAIN!!!

Russian Holidays! -- No work or visitations allowed!!! May 1st -(May Day) and May 11th (Victory Day)

Doctor Vacations! -- Senior doctor at orphanage on vacation week of the 18th and 25th. -- Can't visit the kids then!

So the big question is.......................will we ever get there? Will we ever get to meet these kids? The answer is out there somewhere - we just don't know where. Please say a few prayers for us that we get answers sooner rather than later. By the way......... if anyone has a direct line to the man upstairs please tell him that we really could use some good news soon we are starting to doubt the process.

2 comments:

The C. Crew said...

I am so sorry. I know this is super frustrating for you. My prayers are with you

Kim said...

Definitely frustrating. I will be saying a prayer for your family!