Wow, I never thought it would be this hard...I see their faces constantly in my mind. I long to hold them, teach them, love them. I dream of them every night...waking to thoughts of them, where are they? how are they right now? Only having spent time with them for 4 days, how much I long for more. I only hope they remember the time we spent together...hope they know and understand that we are coming back for them, hope they have the same longing. I can hardly concentrate on work as my thoughts drift back to them...July, please come soon.
8 comments:
This part of the wait was the hardest...I hope you get a quick court date!
Absolutely the hardest part - hang in there.
Agreed. This is the tough part. Hang in there! Email whenever you want!
Hardest part -- FOR sure.
I saw your blog on either the Yahoo group or FRUA (can't remember). We were in your shoes about a year ago, waiting for our court date to return for our two (ages 5 & 6) siblings. It was the hardest wait of all ... but so worth it in the end!
Brenda
Sooooo hard...but oh, the reward is sooooo great!
Love the pics!
~Laura
We hope and pray that you get back to your children soon. We were in the same boat a year ago. Blessings as you wait!
:-( It's rough but I swear you will look back on the wait in a few months and think it went by fast. Hang in there, we will be praying.
Post a Comment