Thursday, July 16, 2009

Time table update

Well we had a call with WACAP last night and got some news. Due to a request by the judge we continue to wait for a court date. After hearing about the request we do understand that it is necessary. Of course this will however delay our trip for court. It is good to know however that the judge has at least reviewed our file and is working on our case. WACAP tells us that there is a good chance we will have a court date after this requirement is met and they expect it to be met on Tuesday (Russia). So keep checking the blog and we will of course publish any news we get. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

Ken and Gloria

7 comments:

Clarese said...

I hope this is the last thing they need from you! Here's hoping for a court date SOON!

Heather said...

So this is an update that someone else has to do - not you guys?

Soon very soon!!!

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

It is always something! Did you guys have to get a psy eval? WACAP told us on Monday that we had to get one....its a new doc in Vlad?!?

Amy said...

Huge hugs... it's so hard to wait!

Troy and Rachel said...

It is always something - it's been more than a year for us and I still can't throw away a single piece of paper from the adoption - I'm too afraid someone will call looking for a notarized, apostilled something or other!!!!

True Story said...

All news is good news, that means your paperwork is making its way through all of the wickets. Hang in there, I know it is tough but we are so excited to see Gotcha on your blog!
Sandy

Laura said...

I agree...some news is good news. Things are still moving along!

Can't wait to hear all is in order and you're on your way!

Blessings,
Laura :)