Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eight Days and a wake up...



Until we depart. Well we are trying to get everything done around the house so that we leave our Nephew Rob (who will be staying with Keegan and the dogs) with everything he and Keegan need to make it through the week and a half that I will be gone (and Keegan and I through until the 28th when Mom and the kids come home). Last night was pet food night! 88 lbs of dry dog and 24 cases of canned, two 15lb bags of biscuits and some other treats for the 3 Saint Bernards. A 15 lb bag of dry and 3 cases of canned for the single cat (that lives in Gloria's office at work). Now that this is done we can get the pool closed, hair cuts, Kitchen Tiled....etc...

2 comments:

Tracey and Chuck said...

My goodness....that is alot of dog food!!! I thought I had alot to get ready to send our 2 puppies to camp for the week!
Hoping your 8 days go nice and quick! Guess we will be passing you guys in the air!!!!

Safe travels!!

amy said...

Gloria we're looking forward to meeting you and your kids in Vlad in a few weeks!!!