Sunday, September 27, 2009

Five Days and a Wakeup


Until we depart for Russia. Here is a picture of the kitchen and dining area of the suite Gloria and the kids will be staying in. We hope to have her all setup with groceries before I leave. Well we spent the morning printing our thank you cards. We used a picture of the 4 of us from our first visit that my sister Sue had expertly photo shopped Keegan into...our first unofficial "family picture", as the front of the card...They turned out very nice. We of course had to make both Russian and English versions. Did some more packing...still don't know if we are going to be able to fit it all.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a really nice place! Cozy and homey.

How are you doing the translations of the cards? I'm planning on sending cards to the orphanage and was going to use Google Translater for basic translations, I think.

Best wishes...the day is almost here!

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

I still haven't started packing!!!