
until we leave for Russia. Well we got the grocery shopping done for the "boys" (Keegan and our Nephew) who will be staying at home while I'm in Russia with Gloria. Tonight my goal is to finish my packing. Gloria has created a great calendar of events for me to use while she is gone...I'm horrible at keeping track of everything that is going on so this will be my guide in her absence. We are so looking forward to meeting all of our blog followers and internet friends who will be at the VMI the same time we (Gloria) will be. Gloria has a list of who will be there, when they will arrive/depart. Boy are we getting excited! The picture is what the room at the VMI is like that we will stay in until the kids come to stay there with Gloria (we expect the 20th, which will be after the 10 day wait).
3 comments:
Two day, Two days!!! I know you all are so thrilled!! I know you can't wait to get back!!
You are so on top of things!!!! WooHoo!!!
It is such a blessing that you are going to have so many other families with you at the VMI. Enjoy!
Post a Comment