Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update number 46354758768!

Spassk-Dalny (Primorsky kray), coat of armsImage via Wikipedia

Well today we found out that our agency has a meeting with our judge in Vlad on 9-15-09. As far as we know we are the only WACAP case that this judge currently has so it must be about us!

8 comments:

Tracey and Chuck said...

Good news! Hopefully you will hear quickly after that and you will get your court date! This waiting is crazy for all of us!!!
Keep us updated.
Tracey

The C. Crew said...

I will be praying for you on the
15th.

Clarese said...

I hope that things begin to really move now. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Bill and Michelle Curran said...

Wow! I hope so. Glad they are being proactive!

Laura said...

Some news is great news!!! Next week can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to seeing your next post!

~Laura :)

amy said...

So happy for you - you are so close! I love following your blog.
~amy

The C. Crew said...

I wanted to tell you that my thoughts are with you guys today. Keep us posted.

Troy and Rachel said...

While I know it isn't funny - you're blog post title cracked me up because it truly seems that way during the process. I hope this meeting brings you good news. Fingers crossed!!