Well here we are! Made it this afternoon without a hitch! Korean Air is awesome! twice the leg room of United in Coach and the food (you all know I love food) was amazing. It's about 6:00 pm here and we are pooped. We ate dinner and are turning in as we depart at 7:45 to go see the kids (remember that 3 hour drive). K is in school till about 11:30 tomorrow so we should get there right after lunch and get to see them for a couple of hours. We have two big suitcases full of toys for the orphanage we are also taking tomorrow. We have met our friends the Currans and two other families from WACAP that are here and look forward to spending time with them and comparing notes! Keep checking back for updates...Pictures of the kids on the 21st...after the 10 day wait. Thanks for everyones prayers too.
Kenny and Gloria
5 comments:
So glad you made it safe and sound. You know we flew Aeroflot to Russia on our first trip and loved it better than Delta!! We were surprised but like you said - even the food was great!!
Glad to hear you made it safe and sound! Wish we were still there with you all. We agree that Korean Air is awesome!!! No other way to go!!!
Have a wonderful visit today.
All the boys got off just fine this morning. I thought I would get that off your mind. I drive to school the next 3 days, and brocks on friday. Home trips are set up for the week. So life is good. DON'T WORRY about a thing here. I am still praying for ya. Hugs~Lizzie
So glad you made it!
Yes, Korean Air is awesome! Enjoy your time in Vlad. Don't forget to try the stuffed french toast at the VMI restaurant. You're in our prayers!
Post a Comment