Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Introducing....................


John Thomas Duda
DOB: 12/13/2004
Forever a Duda: 10/09/09





Kristina Pauline Duda


DOB: 10/25/2001


Forever a Duda: 10/09/09







10 comments:

Nancy said...

It's so nice to see your kids! Glad they are with you now. :)

Amy said...

They're gorgeous!! And I think that Kristina looks a lot like Gloria!!

Congrats, Duda family of 5!!! How's that feel?? :)

Unknown said...

John looks like a happy boy. I love his smile. I agree with another poster that Kristina does look like her forever mama. How incredibly sweet. God love these Russian cuties. They look very content. Congratulations Duda Family!

True Story said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay yaaaay yippee!! Amen!

amy said...

They are precious kids! CONGRATS!!!

Laura said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What more can be said?

Congrats and many blessings as John and Kristina round out the Duda Clan.

~Laura

P.S. How wonderful that you will spend Kristina's birthday together! :)

Anonymous said...

Congtatulations! They are just adorable! I can't imagine how overwhelmed they must be, but in a great way! They look so happy already. Enjoy your last few days in Russia - I'm green with envy! :)

Peggy

Troy and Rachel said...

They are both adorable! I agree with Amy that Kristina looks like Gloria! And I also love John's smile! Boy the best years for them are about to come and they prbably don't even realize the extent yet!!! Congratulations again!!!!!

Tracey and Chuck said...

They are both beautiful!!! Kristina will have the best birthday ever!!! Have a wonderful celebration!!!!

Congratulations Duda family of 5!!!

The C. Crew said...

Congrats to you! They look so much like you two!

Happy Bonding!