Friday, October 16, 2009
Thursday
Thursday was a non visit day but that didn't keep me from having a great day anyway! I got to sleep in a little bit. Got to talk to Kenny and Keegan for quite a while. While talking to Keegan and Kenny, I got to see two of my dogs. I was calling their names and talking to them and they were actually looking around and trying to find me. Got to talk to my friend April which was a blast. Also got to talk to my mother in law and father in law. So I was able to get caught up on everything going on at home. After that I got to hang out with my new friend, Pam and her new daughter Elena. We went down to the beach and hung out. Watched trains go by and even got to see some crazy men in speedos not only sunning themselves, but they also went swimming. Don't get me wrong, I love to swim but I think it was a little too chilly for swimming. But again the weather was beautiful. We also went to dinner in the hotel restaurant. Pam said it was a first for Elena, and by the way she did terrific! So I had a great day and evening and did not spend the whole day in the hotel room. So until later......Paka from Russia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment