So I am not real good with adding pictures - but I tried. Thursday was a great day! We did have to go to the Notary office to sign some more papers- but after that, we had the whole day to ourselves. We did lots of things. We played outside at the Vlad Motor Inn playground. We blew bubbles, we kicked around a beach ball, we played in the sand and we just plain got tuckered out. After being out on the playground, we had to take baths. Even though we did not play in the sand for a long time, there sure was a lot of sand in the bathtub and the end of the baths. We took a little nap - yes all three of us. We made dinner - macaroni and cheese and carrots - well not so good. The kids would not even try it. Better luck next time. We also explored the White Rabbit. The kids had a blast. Now ready for this. Bedtime was right on time! 9:15PM and all were asleep! Remember Small Victories! Also Kristina said "Good Night and I love you!" I know she was just repeating what I said, but it was nice to hear anyway! So until later.....Paka from Russia!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Thursday
So I am not real good with adding pictures - but I tried. Thursday was a great day! We did have to go to the Notary office to sign some more papers- but after that, we had the whole day to ourselves. We did lots of things. We played outside at the Vlad Motor Inn playground. We blew bubbles, we kicked around a beach ball, we played in the sand and we just plain got tuckered out. After being out on the playground, we had to take baths. Even though we did not play in the sand for a long time, there sure was a lot of sand in the bathtub and the end of the baths. We took a little nap - yes all three of us. We made dinner - macaroni and cheese and carrots - well not so good. The kids would not even try it. Better luck next time. We also explored the White Rabbit. The kids had a blast. Now ready for this. Bedtime was right on time! 9:15PM and all were asleep! Remember Small Victories! Also Kristina said "Good Night and I love you!" I know she was just repeating what I said, but it was nice to hear anyway! So until later.....Paka from Russia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So sute and I love that she repeated you!! They learn so quickly! SOunds like you're doing great -
Yes, it is great even when they are repeating it back in English! I say it in both Russian and English. In just a few days our two will say it without prompting. We are so blessed! I am praying that the rest of the stay goes well, and that your trip home is uneventful! Blessings!
Post a Comment