Today is Gotcha Day! Right now I am just getting things ready to go. I along with Bill Curran are heading out to sign the last of the paperwork for the adoption. Due to a late appointment with the passport agency, I will not be heading out to Spassk until around 230 PM. Remember it is a long ride (3 1/2+ hours) to the Children's Home. So we may not get back until around 11PM, so I may not get a post on right away with pictures and telling you how it went, but I will do my best! So until later..............Paka from Russia!
4 comments:
Gloria,
We are thinking of you and the kids non stop today!!! Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you. Can't wait to hear all about Gotcha Day!!!
Can't wait to see pics!!!
YAY!!! I know you can't wait!! Update when you can!
Gloria and Ken!!!! I am sooo excited and can't even imagine what you are doing and feeling right now. Yaaay God!
Sandy
Post a Comment