Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Tuesday
I was sad to say "Good-bye to Vladivostok" and our new friends, but it is time to head home! I was happy to say "Hello to Seoul". The plane ride was great! No problems at all. The kids had a blast. Some how we got moved up to first class, I have no idea why, but it was great! The kids loved looking out the window and before we even left, they loved to look at all the other planes in the airport. They never left their seats. It was great, now let's see if I say that after the 11 1/2 hour flight tomorrow. So 1 flight down and 2 to go until we are home. Here we sit in the hotel room in Seoul, winding down. So until later.........Good-bye from Seoul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad you made it safely!!!
So so glad to hear you are headed home to have your family all together. Safe travels. We will be thinking of you.
Glad you made it safely. Lucky you...first class. Hope the rest of your travel goes really smooth. Glad we got to meet and hang out...let's definitely stay in touch.
Lisa
I know you must be thrilled to be closer to home. Safe travels and looking forward to the post that says you are home!
Can't wait to see your next post.....the homecoming for the Duda family!!!!!!!!!
~Laura :)
Post a Comment