Today Kristina has to go to the doctor. The school will not register her until she has a physical. So today is the day. Then after that, she has an appointment with the eye doctor. Another Illinois State requirement for school. Tomorrow she sees the dentist. Another requirement for school. Kristina is really an easy going little girl so I do not for see any problems with any of the appointments, but I am prepared if there is. John will be going with us so I have to make sure I have stuff to keep him occupied. His appointments haven't started yet, but we have a little while because he will not be starting school until next year.
Yesterday was uneventful as far as it goes. We just went thru our normal routine and had a great day. I took the kids to my work yesterday again to get them acquainted. They had a blast playing with Kalie (the boss's granddaughter) and all is good. They seem to like it there - I have a cat there and they get to play with him. All my friends at work are great with them and they have all been on this journey with us from the beginning. They have all heard the rants, the tears, the fears and the rest. I am referring to the process, the wait, not the kids - they have been GREAT!
So until later................
1 comment:
So glad to hear everything is going so well and the kids are adjusting!!! Hope all goes well with the appointments today.
Pictures???? We need to see some new pictures!!!
Post a Comment