Blood work and chest x-ray: Doc says the kids are perfect! No need for any shots or medicine!
John & The Dentist: Off to a slow start, a few tears but in the end...........no cavities and his teeth look great!
Thanksgiving: We travelled to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a youth football tournament (the team Kenny coaches) and the team won the national championship! The kids did very well on the long bus ride. They got to do a lot of swimming and I think it is safe to say, they LOVE to swim.
Football: The kids watched the games and really enjoyed them. Kristina even turned off a cartoon and turned on a college game and looked at the screen and said "Papa". She made her dad really proud.
School: Kristina is liking it very much. She is learning new English words every day. She is even enjoying the homework!
John's English: A little slow but he is learning new words. Every once in a while a word will come out and surprise us all.
This weekend: We are putting up our Christmas decorations. Kristina and Keegan have been putting up decorations for all the previous holidays and she has been very excited. Can't wait to see their faces when we pull out ALL of our Christmas decorations.
So until later..................
5 comments:
Everything sounds great - please more pics! I'd love to see Kristina in her new glasses 'cause I know she is just darling in them. I'm sure you're just a *wee bit* busy right now and don't have hours to spend posting pics :) And congrats on the championships. So happy to hear all is well!
I agree - MORE pictures!!! I miss the kiddo's and want to see how they are doing.
Bill is so pleased about Kristina wanting to watch football!!!
We miss you!
So glad the doc's report is great! sounds like things are going well!
Woo hoo! That's wonderful news! And yup -- more pics!
Great to hear all the positives happening with the kids. They are soooo Cute!
Barbara
Post a Comment