The first time our little guy saw the doctor was on 11/11 about 2 weeks after arriving here, he was 41 pounds and was 41 inches tall.
Yesterday our little guy was not feeling so well so I had to take him to the doctor. He weighed 43 pounds, that's a gain of 2 pounds. We believe it is a little more than that because he had not been feeling well so he has not been eating like he normally does. His height is now 44 1/4 inches. That is a whooping 3 1/4 inches growth in 4 months. WOW!!! Can you believe it? I was shocked.
Kristina has also grown too. On her first doctor visit (11/4) she weighed 44 1/2 pounds and was 45 1/4 inches tall. Just the other day we weighed and measured her. She is now 47 pounds - a gain of 2 1/2 pounds. She is now 47 inches tall. That is a growth of 1 3/4 inches in 4 months.
WOW!
I guess what they say is true................
What a difference love, caring and American food can do for our kids!!!
3 comments:
Great news.....sounds like the kids are doing wonderfully!!!!
That really IS incredible growth. I so hope we get the opportunity to see such improvement......sigh. Its wonderful to hear you all are doing so well.
Shelly
WOW! That's fantastic!! I hope your little guy gets to feeling better soon - we all need spring and summer - although that indoor waterpark you went to sure made it look like summer!!!
Post a Comment