She looks sooooooo happy and very beautiful!!! I'm just getting caught up on your blog and I can't believe your kids have already been home for 10 months. They look so completely different from when you first brought them home. WOW ~ amazing transformations! :)
I missed this post but so glad I caught up.....Kristina look wonderful and she is beautiful!!! You looks like she fits in perfectly as a cheerleader!!! Yeah for Kristina!!!
4 comments:
Yes --- BEAUTIFUL. Wow, what a terrific way to get out there!
Gooooooooo KRISTINA!!!! :)
~Laura
That's fantastic - Way to go Kristina!!!
She looks sooooooo happy and very beautiful!!! I'm just getting caught up on your blog and I can't believe your kids have already been home for 10 months. They look so completely different from when you first brought them home. WOW ~ amazing transformations! :)
I missed this post but so glad I caught up.....Kristina look wonderful and she is beautiful!!! You looks like she fits in perfectly as a cheerleader!!! Yeah for Kristina!!!
Post a Comment