Monday, February 6, 2012

FRUA Father Frost Celebration


This year we actually went on the correct day......unlike last year when I had the wrong day of the weekend and we missed the party and all the fun.

 

For an ice breaker this year -- they had three puzzles all separated in together in a bag.   As you entered the room everyone got a puzzle piece and you had to find the other people who had the same puzzle as you and be the first group to finish the puzzle.   What a neat idea and the kids love it.



We had a visit from Father Frost and the Snow Maiden also.   All the kids put their shoes out in the hall way and when they returned to get them.....there was a surprise for them.



We all had a good time and it was great to see all the kids and see how much they have grown.  These parties are always so much fun.   Hope to go again next year!

1 comment:

Our Russian Adopted Princess said...

Hello Gloria, I noticed your new family photo and I love it. I'm hoping I can make the reunion cruise and meet up with ya. Take care. Sally