Well another fun filled day in Russia! We went out to the playground and had fun as usual. I will probably lose the mother of the year award - because the playground equipment was still wet from the night rain and our kids dried it off. Well anyway, they had fun. Isn't that what they make washer and dryers for? After the playground, the kids each took a bath and then we did laundry. After that, we did our project for the day. We made visors. The kids love to do projects. We had dinner in the White Rabbit with the Currans. Jackson loves to watch the big kids. Well until later.......Paka from Russia!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Friday
Well another fun filled day in Russia! We went out to the playground and had fun as usual. I will probably lose the mother of the year award - because the playground equipment was still wet from the night rain and our kids dried it off. Well anyway, they had fun. Isn't that what they make washer and dryers for? After the playground, the kids each took a bath and then we did laundry. After that, we did our project for the day. We made visors. The kids love to do projects. We had dinner in the White Rabbit with the Currans. Jackson loves to watch the big kids. Well until later.......Paka from Russia!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The kids are beautiful - if I could bottle that energy and sell it, I would be RICH!
W ehave dried the playground equipment before with our behinds here too - so I'll lose the Mother of the Year award also!!
I love the visors - I'm so glad you have them doing crafts already!! How fun!
You can see happiness in the kids eyes.
Post a Comment