Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday

Another no visit day but had a great time anyway. Had breakfast with Pam and her daughter Elena. Also had to say good-bye to them, they were leaving to head back to St. Louis. After breakfast, I got to meet another beautiful young lady named Alana. She was adopted by my new friends, The Skinners, Joline and Matt. What a cutie! After that, Bill and Michelle and I took a walk to the little store to pick up some items for our evening in the White Rabbit. Around dinner time, we headed up to the White Rabbit and had a great time. Bill even brought Michelle and I banana splits for dessert. What a guy! In the meantime, I got to talk to Kenny and Keegan which is always great. The Celtics (Keegan's school) won both of the Homecoming games (Sophomore and Varsity) YEAH! Well until later.....................Paka from Russia!

No comments: