Well things have been great around here with the exception of Kenny being sick. He finally went to the doctor on Monday and no swine flu just a respiratory thing. He actually is feeling better and went to work today - Tuesday.
So as far as pictures from the homecoming- nothing from the airport - I think there was too much excitement. As soon as I find the camera I will download pictures that have been taken.
Halloween was fun! The kids enjoyed it. Keegan took them trick or treating and they had a blast. John was a yellow transformer - but would not wear the mask. Kristina got to be Snow White (thanks to her Aunt Nancy that found it at another store). Sorry no pictures - both Kenny and I thought the other one took pictures.
The kids loved carving pumpkins and when I would say pumpkin in Russian they would say no "pumpkin".
On Sunday they explored the back yard with Keegan and a family friend, Kelly. They loved it. They jumped on the trampoline and played on the swing set. Again, great times had by all!
So until later........................
2 comments:
Snap those mind pictures, they are the most important ones! Our kids wished they had a trampoline too . . . can they come over to play? Sorry Kenny has been sick, sounds like an exact replay of our homecoming to Dad, including the Dr. visit. Tough go for a Mom who is still trying to adjust to the time change and 2 new little bodies to care for, who don't understand the language. Hang in there Gloria, and get well soon Kenny!
Sounds like their English is coming along. Now find that camera, we want pictures!
Glad Kenny is feeling better!
Post a Comment