Home at grandma's!
First bath at home! Our little butterfly!
First bath at home with our little dinosaur!
In Russia, our little animal lover!
Outside the little store near the Vlad Inn!
All appointments went well yesterday. The doctor said Kristina is a petite girl but her weight is good. He said she looked real good and that we did well. Blood work is scheduled for next week. The blood work will confirm that all is good and that all of the inoculation levels are where they need to be so she won't need any shots just yet. John's appointment is next week. After that we hung out at the house for a little while then off to the eye doctor. The eye doctor was a little challenging due to the language barrier but we got thru it okay. Her glasses were ordered and she appears to really like them so hopefully she will wear them all the time. She will still need to see an opthomologist but we can wait a little while for that appointment. Today Kristina goes to see the dentist. We are also going to go to the school and get her enrolled. Tomorrow is the social security office to obtain social security numbers. So many things to do, but this sure is a lot of fun!
So until later................................
4 comments:
Isn't the "after adoption" work much funner!! It's truly because the kids are home where they belong - glad things are going well.
Our SS cards showed up in the mail! I am guessing it is a result of the IR-3 immigration status? I was surprised I didn't have to apply for the SS#. I do have the MDI stuff sent in, as well as paperwork necessary for our files at the agency. I've had long talks with Jamie . . . nuff said!
Looks like everything is going well for you guys. How are they bonding? Looks like the dogs aren't an issue at all!
Miss you!
Gloria - Sound like you are having a fun time running around with all the appts.
I remember the first round of shots (4 shots per kid), when I had to hold them tight while 2 nurses each took an arm to shoot. Be sure to take the kids out for ice cream afterwards (worked for me).
Post a Comment