Friday, April 23, 2010

Brothers and Sister...

We get many questions as to how Keegan is doing having a little brother and sister in his life. Well he is doing great! I was away for business last week at the McDonalds World Wide Convention (and I was loving it). Keegan stepped up and helped his mom get his siblings ready for school each morning as well as taking care of his usual responsibilities. He really does enjoy being a big brother and we love having his help with his brother and sister. Their relationships continue to grow as we all spend more time together and We are enjoying each and every day. The pictures I have attached show Keegan and Kristina watching Saturday cartoons together and Keegan and John sleeping in Johns bed during a weekend afternoon catchup nap. We could not be more proud of how our oldest son has taken to his new role as "Big Brother".


3 comments:

Shelly and Steve said...

Aaaah, love the catnap picture. You have a beautiful family and I can't wait until our Dylan is a big brother, whenever that may be.

Unfortunately, I've come to realize most people do not think before they speak. Seems I just come to expect ignorance and am pleasantly surprised every so often when they're not!

Nancy said...

That's awesome that he's such a good big brother!

Heather said...

Love the napping picture! It is great and very rewarding to see how quickly the family bonds together as one.