Well as you all know I'm home for gotcha day and Gloria is leaving the VMI Hotel tomorrow to pick up the Kids. Although I really wish I was with her, I know that being here getting things ready at home was something that needed to be done. The kids will take the longest car ride of their young lives tomorrow (Gloria, don't forget the bags we borrowed from United and Korean Airlines...just in case). Then a whole new environment for them for a week or so at the hotel. Their first "american style" baths, Western style foods...It is all going to be so different for them. I know babe that you will do a great job. Being their Mama is what god has decided for you and he always does whats right! Then the trip home begins...I know you will prepare for it and it will be a breeze! Keegan and I (and the dogs) are fine and are counting the days until we spot you at the airport coming through the customs door. We love all three of you! Happy Gotcha Day to you all!
Love,
Papa and Keegan.
5 comments:
Aw...what a sweet post!
How excited you all must be ~ can't wait to see pics of the kiddos as YOUR children!
~Laura
One of the last final big steps.....gotcha day!!!! I'm thrilled for your family. I'll be waiting to see those precious pictures.
Congratulations!!!
I have heard good things about both of you; our son and his wife (Bill and Michelle) are over in Vlad right now adopting their son -his gotcha day is tomorrow too.
God bless all of you for the lives you are helping others to have.
Good luck!
How amazing and exciting for us to be on this journey with you. Thank you and we can't wait to see the kids together with you as one big family. Safe travels.
the Pawluk's
Ok....tears rolling down my face as I read this post!!! So excited for all of you!!!! Wish we could be there with Gloria to share in the excitement!!! Just know that you and The Curran's have been in my thoughts constantly!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Post a Comment